- Motivating students to work on the skills which will help them to understand and learn Technology.
Science, Maths, Art by inter-disciplinary methodology (STEAM).
- Introducing STEAM and CLIL pedagogical approach in connection with healthy nutrition, European heritage and ICT skills.
- Developing skills such as conscious self-reasoning, critical thinking, creativity, decision making, teamwork, interpersonal relationships, self-esteem, collaboration, practical skills including linguistic and technological, problem-solving and communication.
- Creating awareness to be a healthy man, the most important resource for an organization.
- Using ICT to create and disseminate educational and didactic materials.
- Promoting and strengthening positive behaviour and at the same time avoiding the negative ones such as obesity, diabetes and dental problems.
- To get to know about the traditional food of the project partners.
- Creating social interaction and intercultural dialogue among the partners’ students, reducing stereotypes and teaching tolerant attitude towards other nationalities.
- Developing English language skills among students and teachers.
- Allowing the immigrant students from each partner country to show their own abilities and promoting their culture and cuisine.
- Strengthening methods, techniques and forms of work directed at students with special educational needs.
- Providing sustainable strategic partnership between partner organizations to develop common curriculum and content of school and pre-school education in the future.